Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hi there. So this is my life. I have dogs, teens and Kevin... I'm new to this blogging stuff - but hey always willing to try something new! We had a wonderful weekend this past weekend...even thought there were some issues....(we went camping)

First i got "lost" on a 2 track about 11pm... yes EXTREMELY DARK OUT! Only I wasn't really lost - but the van totally died on me, and therefore I was stranded. I wasn't alone however, Amber was with me along with all 3 dogs... and of course - yup - Terrible Phone Service! So yea was able to finally let Kevin know I was stranded and he looked and looked and looked and finally at 3:30(am) received my text that said GO TO BED! uh, yea... never was found... but the truck received much damage...5:30 I was up and ready to find SOMEONE! and did - wasn't too far off - Duffus led us straight to Kevin - yes, he (Duffus) wanted to go fishing.

So Today (Wednesday) the van finally got fixed - good thing cuz the Jeep totally blew up...was told mini vans arn't made for 2-tracking...Like that will stop me! HA!!!


1 comment:

Jill said...

Im so glad to see you here!!!
maybe we can keep each other motivated!
glad your van got fixed!