Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Harvest Festival weekend

Oh my goodness what a weekend!!! Between teens and working and stess and teens... I'm about ready to - O I don't know - go sky diving?? yea, anyone who knows me knows thats the last thing on earth I'd want to do... but that actually sounds good to me after this weekend. I'm not to sure about what exactly happened. I know i grounded the girls and i know my life got turned around all in one day... I understand being mad. I understand using digs to hurt others feelings. I understand being hurt. I don't understand the lengths the girls went to to get the best of me! I don't understand lying, i don't understand why i have to keep things locked up in my own house! ESPECIALLY when its medicine that only I need! I just don't get it!!! the frustration level is at extremes...the tension is unbearable... and its only September... boy is this going to be a long year!

On a good note - made tons of money working this weekend and we have hot water once again!!

No comments: